Could anyone help me with mysql script? I've found MineCraft GM By Lyrics and i would like to use it, but i have no idea how to run it, because its mysql. If anyone could help me please reply or pm me. I'll give you access to Volt Host.

Regards.

Offering "owner with me" isn't much of a bargain for helping you set up a script. Do you think that running a server is just a bunch of fun? I mean, don't get me wrong, it has its moments, but it's not really as fun as you think it is. Honestly, if I wasn't so power-hungry, I probably would of just stayed a regular SA:MP player a long time ago (/endsarcasm).

In all seriousness though; administrating a server is almost a job. You should either ask someone to do it out of the kindness of their heart, or offer something else in return; something they could actually use. Like, for example, cold hard cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Offering "owner with me" isn't much of a bargain for helping you set up a script. Do you think that running a server is just a bunch of fun? I mean, don't get me wrong, it has its moments, but it's not really as fun as you think it is. Honestly, if I wasn't so power-hungry, I probably would of just stayed a regular SA:MP player a long time ago (/endsarcasm).

In all seriousness though; administrating a server is almost a job. You should either ask someone to do it out of the kindness of their heart, or offer something else in return; something they could actually use. Like, for example, cold hard cash.
Alright I know what you mean.. And your right.. I just need help huh

OFF: I've got your RP Script [E] Infinitum Gaming xD and i must say its awesome!

Alright thanks Mr. ****** you can lock - delete this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gortex
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright I know what you mean.. And your right.. I just need help huh

OFF: I've got your RP Script [E] Infinitum Gaming xD and i must say its awesome!
OFF: You don't have our new script, that's made from scratch