libmysqlclient_r.so.15 not found and Port 7777

I just changed providers (Done with Volt-Host! FINALLY)
Setting up a new dedicated server with a different provider via SSH and TCAdmin (First time user)
I have no plans on setting up more than one server or even running a website on this. Just a SAMP Server. I've installed everything. I was shocked when i logged in to the FTP and didn't see the normal files like: samp03svr, announce, and samp-npc. However, the server shows that it's started. In the samp client when I put the IP and port, nothing shows up. Just says Retrieving....
In the log I noticed 2 errors.

[23:23:13] Unable to start server on 198.24.159.74:7777. Port in use?
[23:23:13] Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Now here's the strange part. Using SSH, i did locate libmysqlclient and this was my output
Код:
]# locate libmysqlclient
/usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.16
/usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.16.0.0
/usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.16
/usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.16.0.0
Any ideas? This is CentOS 64bit btw

Your best bet is to just issue a support ticket.

And what's wrong with Volt-Host? They have been amazing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjohn
Посмотреть сообщение
They have more issues than Justin Bieber does with his sexuality....

I managed to solve the MySQL issue. But for some reason, I start the SAMP server via TCAdmin and i'm still getting the error that it cannot start the server via port 7777 and asking me if the port is in use.
This is a fresh install of CentOS 64bit on a dedicated server lol nothing should be using this port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjohn
Посмотреть сообщение
Your best bet is to just issue a support ticket.

They're nice for someone who is scripting for fun, and just for friends. But running a server with a large playerbase/community is terrible. Too many DDoS attacks..

You probably have bind in the server.cfg which is still your old volt ip address. You need to change it to the ip address of your new server. The mysql problem is because you need to manually install the 32bit libs.

I would contact the host for help with these two things.

You could use
netstat -anp | grep 7777
to see if something is using the port already, and possibly stop it or contact the support with better information.