MySQL R7 by BlueG Problem

Hey guys, not often I create one of these threads, but I'm very interested in the cache and function query system that R7 offers. So here's my problem.

I re-scripted everything in our script to use both of these together, yet we hit some MAJOR issues. Everything seems to work fine at first, but after a while, some player accounts seem to go missing and reset themselves / get replaced by someone elses.

I THINK the problem is with the cache system, in that it doesn't queue requests into the cache. Therefore, if MySQL function queries were to co-inside with each other at the same time, they might get playerfiles mixed up / reset with someone who is registering.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know, but I think it's an issue that BlueG himself may need to fix.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Some examples of the code shown below.

pawn Код:
if(!doesFileAccountExist(playername2))
    {
        print("[DEBUG] Logging into SQL Account");
        format(query,sizeof(query),"SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `Username` = '%s';",playername2);
        mysql_function_query(mysql_connection, query, true, "OnSQLPasswordCheck", "is", playerid, password);
        return 1;
    }
pawn Код:
forward OnSQLPasswordCheck(playerid, password[]);
public OnSQLPasswordCheck(playerid, password[])
{
    new rows, fields, string[128], query[256];
    cache_get_data(rows, fields);
    if(rows)
    {
        new playername2[24];
        GetPlayerName(playerid,playername2,sizeof(playername2));
        new TempStr[126];
        cache_get_field_content(0, "Key", TempStr);
        strmid(PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey], TempStr, 0, strlen(TempStr), 255);
        if(strcmp(PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey],password,true) == 0)
        {
            format(query,sizeof(query),"SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `Username` = '%s';",playername2);
            mysql_function_query(mysql_connection, query, true, "OnSQLPlayerLogin", "i", playerid);
            SetPVarInt(playerid, "FirstSpawn", 0);
        }
        else
        {
            ShowMainMenuDialog(playerid, 3);
            gPlayerLogTries[playerid] += 1;
            if(gPlayerLogTries[playerid] == 2) { SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Wrong password, you have been kicked out automatically."); Kick(playerid); }
            return 1;
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

pawn Код:
public OnSQLPlayerLogin(playerid)
{
    new tmp2[256];
    new playername2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, playername2, sizeof(playername2));
    new rows, fields, string[128], string2[128];
    cache_get_data(rows, fields);
    if(rows)
    {
                    new temp[12];
                    cache_get_field_content(0, "Level", temp), PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] = strval(temp);
                    cache_get_field_content(0, "AdminLevel", temp), PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = strval(temp);
                    cache_get_field_content(0, "Band", temp), PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanned] = strval(temp);
                    cache_get_field_content(0, "PermBand", temp), PlayerInfo[playerid][pPermaBanned] = strval(temp);
                    cache_get_field_content(0, "Warnings", temp), PlayerInfo[playerid][pWarns] = strval(temp);
    }
}

dont think so sounds more like a script wise problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
you need to show us some code in order to help you!
else wrong place to post !

Updated the first post with some code.
(Note there is around 200 more playerfile entries, but they have been removed for viewing purposes.

dont see nothing wrong in that code but when players are disconnection do you close the connection between them, so for the next player it opens a new connection.
or variables(connection handle) gets mixed up and overweight someone else's account

Connection Handle is not meant to be closed until the GameMode closes.
Like I said, it doesn't seem to be my code causing the issue, I think it may be that the cache function does not queue requests, and things overwrite each other / overlap.

Need to bump this up as I think I may have stumbled upon a major bug.

Still in need of a resolution to this issue...

BUMP. In real need of some opinions on this matter..

As I can see this code is ok, can you post register part ?

The register system does pretty much the same thing, I don't think the register system is getting bugged as it doesn't use cache functions, it is just simple INSERT INTO and UPDATE queries.