[FilterScript] In-game NPC Creator

This helped me soo much thanks!

Oh and sorry for double post how do i delete a npc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikswag
View Post
This helped me soo much thanks!
No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikswag
View Post
Oh and sorry for double post how do i delete a npc?
Go to your "scriptfiles" and find "mynpc.pwn" and "YourNpc.rec" and delete that!

nice)

.pwn on pastebin please

Nice works great thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias100500
View Post
nice)
Tnx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Mickey
View Post
.pwn on pastebin please
Is it so hard to download 8kb file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malvision
View Post
Nice works great thanks
Thank you!

for some reson the npc spawn with an infernus even when i select it on foot help pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domenic_Corleone
View Post
for some reson the npc spawn with an infernus even when i select it on foot help pls.
Oh sorry! I found a bug! It was under ON_PLAYER_FOOT recording instead of vehicle recording!
Anyway, I got new link up! Redownload!

Nice (-:

Guys, now I recorded, any steps on how to add them to the GAMEMODE?

OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! I shall be using & crediting! Thank you so much!

Nice Work

cool but i get errors
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(53) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(70) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(71) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopRecordingPlayerData"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(79) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(106) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(123) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(128) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(151) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(180) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(220) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(234) : error 017: undefined symbol "StartRecordingPlayerData"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(252) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\House\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\npcc.pwn(272) : error 017: undefined symbol "StartRecordingPlayerData"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

16 Errors.
can u help?

Good job man

Very useful. Thanks

Sounds great gonna test it

Bug found :

Whenever i do "Ok" or "Continue" i don't remember the button at the first dialog , it closes automatically . When i type "/npc" again to create , it says : "Error : You are already making an NPC"

Error:
Quote:

error 017: undefined symbol "NpcPlayback"

Code:
Quote:

#include <a_npc>
#define NPC NpcPlayback

NextPlayBack()
{
StartRecordingPlayback(PLAYER_RECORDING_TYPE_DRIVE R,NPC);
}

public OnRecordingPlaybackEnd()
{
NextPlayBack();
}
public OnNPCSpawn()
{
NextPlayBack();
}
public OnNPCExitVehicle()
{
StopRecordingPlayback();
}

Help.

This is outdated and pretty bad filterscript! :/

Please use newer ones which can be found here on forums! Sorry for any inconvinience!