Error, help please.

pawn Код:
:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Line 20:

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] <= 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}__**ERROR**__ {FFFFFF}You cannot use this command");// Admins below level 3 will not be able to use this command.

Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affan
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(20) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Line 20:

pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] <= 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}__**ERROR**__ {FFFFFF}You cannot use this command");// Admins below level 3 will not be able to use this command.
Are you following this thread ? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=404694

Back to the topic, First add this

pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    pPass,
    pCash,
    pAdmin,
    pKills,
    pDeaths,
    pWantedLevel,
    pScore,
    pBankCash,
    pBankAccount,
    pRobSkill
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zex Tan
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you following this thread ? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=404694

Back to the topic, First add this

pawn Код:
enum pInfo
{
    pPass,
    pCash,
    pAdmin,
    pKills,
    pDeaths,
    pWantedLevel,
    pScore,
    pBankCash,
    pBankAccount,
    pRobSkill
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];
No i was just adding commands for a new filterscript i made to test. I requested a command in Script Thread Request and got it. Btw thanks +1 rep

New errors when i put that.

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(36) : error 017: undefined symbol "GUNID"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(37) : error 017: undefined symbol "ID"
the lines are the lines in the first post

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No i was just adding commands for a new filterscript i made to test. I requested a command in Script Thread Request and got it. Btw thanks +1 rep

New errors when i put that.

pawn Код:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(36) : error 017: undefined symbol "GUNID"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\XFreedom V.0.1\filterscripts\isaid.pwn(37) : error 017: undefined symbol "ID"
the lines are the lines in the first post
give the lines of that errors!

u say the lines is in the first post, i cant see nothing in this line like GUNID and ID

Код:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusan01
Посмотреть сообщение
give the lines of that errors!

u say the lines is in the first post, i cant see nothing in this line like GUNID and ID

Код:
pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params, "ui", PID, GUNID, Ammo)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}__**ERROR**__ {FFFFFF}Usage: /givegun <playerid> <gunid> <ammo>");

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
if(sscanf(params, "ui", PID, GUNID, Ammo)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FF0000}__**ERROR**__ {FFFFFF}Usage: /givegun <playerid> <gunid> <ammo>");
add this:
pawn Код:
new GUNID;
and give line 37 its error undefined symbol "ID"

Thanks its fixed +1 rep

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks its fixed +1 rep
No problem dude, thanks for rep

That's the same code I gave to you, I had the PID and GunID defined.. you just didn't capitalize the correct letters when you rewrote them. It's case sensitive..