[FilterScript] Anti-AmmoHack v1.0 by iRage

Introduction
It's a simple filterscript that detects if any player is using infinite ammo hacks and warns everybody online about it.

How does it work?
Basically, it uses OnPlayerKeyStateChange to save the amount of bullets a player has in the weapon he's holding before it gets used, then it executes a 600ms timer that checks if the bullets/item amount was decremented or not.

Files Needed
You will need sscanf and zcmd for this to compile successfully.

Download
Pastebin

Seems Nice.
Good Work

awesome.

looks nice!

Good job man!

nice anti ammo hack fs

will use it

I checked it out, good job

There are situations in which this script can lead to false detections: for example if you have a weapon like Desert Eagle or M4 and you stand next to a wall, you won't shoot. Or if you stand next to another player, you will punch him instead of shooting him. Or if you have sniper rifle or rocket launcher and you don't press right mouse button, you won't shoot either.

Apart from that, I have noticed that in OnPlayerKeyStateChange you use a string to store the name of the weapon with GetWeaponName, but then you don't use that string anywhere. Why?

This script might be outdated, it was one of my first codes since the comeback I made to SA-MP scripting.