[Question] Is It Possible To Post Each Ban On A Forum?

Hey guys, I want to know if it is possible to make something like this:

When an Admin bans a player it gets posted to a forum.

Like: Day/Month/Year | Hour/Minute/Second | %s was banned by Admin %s | Reason: %s

I hope it's possible

Yes, by using MYSQL

Problem is that the forum has to support and use MYSQL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
Problem is that the forum has to support and use MYSQL.
Is this a suggestion for these forums or are you wondering how to do this for your own? For the latter I'd suggest you look at the various plugins and modules for your desired forum software. For the MySQL bit, most forums use it, while there are many other possibilities, for a decent sized forum you don't really want to use flat-file or sql lite (while sql lite is still a powerfull option). Adding to that, it doesn't really matter what system is used, all can be used to do what you want.

You mean Ban List?

The page has to have a config.php file to connect to the MySQL database. Without a config file, the thing which you wanted won't work 100%, if you find some other method, which is rare.

The forum doesn't need to support MySQL, it just needs the latest version of PHP, MySQL, PHPMyAdmin, etc..

Yes, the forum uses MySQL, only for PHP boilerplates, PHP websites which need MySQL support or for storing datas, for example, this page

PHP код:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=396620 
You see the showthread.php?t=396620. It fetches the data from the MySQL database configuration given by the creator of the forum to preview it on the page. If you think vBulletin stores the data in a page, half true, half wrong. It only stores the page, not the data.

xD you didnt answer me , you mean Ban list on Samp-Fourm , for example : admin name / who ban by / name player.?

He meant, when a Administrator bans a player, it's ban details will be posted to the forum directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this a suggestion for these forums or are you wondering how to do this for your own? For the latter I'd suggest you look at the various plugins and modules for your desired forum software. For the MySQL bit, most forums use it, while there are many other possibilities, for a decent sized forum you don't really want to use flat-file or sql lite (while sql lite is still a powerfull option). Adding to that, it doesn't really matter what system is used, all can be used to do what you want.
Nope, I'm wondering how to do it on my own. I have some knowledge in PHP, and MYSQL.

Quote:

You see the showthread.php?t=396620. It fetches the data from the MySQL database configuration given by the creator of the forum to preview it on the page. If you think vBulletin stores the data in a page, half true, half wrong. It only stores the page, not the data.

Don't worry I'm not new at this stuff

Okay, I found a Forum that supports MYSQL but I can't edit Databases..etc. www.forumer.com, is it possible to make the ban list with this forum?

Yah its good, support with this.