Little Mapping Project - Opinions?

Made one of many mapping projects for a zombie server. Note: Zombies can not climb over fences, only jumper zombies can. All I want to know is your opinion, hate is fine; aslong as there is no cursing.

I have been using SAMP editor for a few weeks now, but have been using MTA editor for quite a long time. If you got some tips/suggestions, then please post them. If you are interested in having the map, send a PM, though you wont be able to OWN it. It is already made for another server.

This is the area west of Los Santos, and it is the one next to the gas station if you turn right when leaving Los Santos through the western highway.

It actually really cool, but suggestion from me is to add some more trash bags and other parts like dead bodies around the woods and other areas

Wow nice mapping so far, add more bins like Nick said and more trash around! it will be more epic!

I think its not the right section for it.Post it in screenshot and videos board.Anyways nice map. and put some fire and trash's as its a zombie map.

Make an interrior,using the wall objects. It will work with SA-MP map editor only. 19426+ are wall objects useful for interriors.

nice.....i like it

Looks very nice !,good job.

It's well done but perhaps you could add some watchtowers around the base as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zircon-Hosting
Посмотреть сообщение
It's well done but perhaps you could add some watchtowers around the base as well?
Yeah, thanks. I was wondering what was missing.

@Everyone else, thanks I will add more. Thanks for all the suggestions.