Website Design

I have a vBulletin license but i can't install it on my website ?! if anybody can help me with that problem please
N.B.: My website is WITHOUT a domain TEMPORARY

You didn't give us any details as to why you can't install it. Does it give you an error of any kind?

Just upload all the files to your website's www folder, then run the install.php file.

If your website doesn't have a domain then where/how are you trying to upload vBulletin...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
If your website doesn't have a domain then where/how are you trying to upload vBulletin...?
I would assume by straight IP address

Thanks everyone but i found a friend that would upload it to me oh by the way, i didn't mean that u get errors i just meant that i don't know how and i don't have time to learn because of school but thanks anyway

you need to edit config.php file in includes
then goto
www.yourwebsite.com/install

You have to buy or make a domain(www.) then use FTP upload your files then use www.yoursite.com/install/install.php and configure the settings!!
If the installation finish that's good! if installation stop and says erros copy erros and send it here so we can help you
By the way 1st you need to make the Domain then setting MYSQL's and then configure.php then install the script! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
SO HARD !!111!1111

On topic:
Simply read and do as V bulletin install instructions

Edited :
Simply read and do as software [here V bulletin] install instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiras
Посмотреть сообщение
SO HARD !!111!1111

On topic:
Simply read and do as V bulletin install instructions
My question was already answered, as was the OP's question so what was the point of your post? Why do the majority of your posts contain insults and useless one-sentence repeats of what everyone in the thread has already said? Gotta get those post counts up to enlarge your e-penis aye?