A PC Game which i made with M.U.G.E.N engine designed by Elecbyte

I wanted to Share it.
characters: Goku, Vegeta, Picolo, Gohan (ss2), Frieza.

Screen shot

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?idk548zamlj9wep (20 MB)

I really dislike the look of game engine made games. They feel so... generic. All the games I've worked on, I've made from base code (Java mostly). Although it's more complex and often times less efficient (depends if you're a really good programmer or not) it feels significantly more personalized.

But actually now having played the game, I'm very impressed. The animations are well done and the combo/special moves play out pretty well. I got my ass beat on the first fight on Medium, so maybe tone down the difficulty a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение
I really dislike the look of game engine made games. They feel so... generic. All the games I've worked on, I've made from base code (Java mostly). Although it's more complex and often times less efficient (depends if you're a really good programmer or not) it feels significantly more personalized.

But actually now having played the game, I'm very impressed. The animations are well done and the combo/special moves play out pretty well. I got my ass beat on the first fight on Medium, so maybe tone down the difficulty a bit.
You can toggle the difficulty in Main menu

Looks nice, it's better than I could have done, I'm too lazy to do something like this. I'll play it for a bit.

The result of me playing against an Easy 2 opponent. I got molested. LOL Nice game though!

Nice, but it's kind of slow, even on fast 9. I think you ve made one of the first Dragon ball games on PC, since they exist only on consoles

I Agree with Habdel.

Not bad..

Good job!

Aha, Absolutly AWESOME!

But good job, make more games like this . Wud be fun?