seriously need help

earlier i was playing on samp 0.3c then i decided to shift to 3e but i shifted also and my server shifted also but i am not able to play on 3e it works for sometime but later on the player stops moving and no command work even esc key also not works i need to log off and then again log in my computer please help me ini this situation i will rep+ you if you helped me

I'd help, but your signature totally puts me off.

For those NOT put off by it, I suggest you give more detail. If it happens on every server, any error messages, your computer specs, any hardware or driver changes you've made recently, any mods etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение

For those NOT put off by it, I suggest you give more detail. If it happens on every server, any error messages, your computer specs, any hardware or driver changes you've made recently, any mods etc etc
He keeps on getting desynced after a while, happened to me on my old laptop, its either your net connection or just the server (maybe even the fact that your signature is stoopid).

Try again with re-installing your gta san andreas :
OFF-TOPIC: You dont have enough posts

your signature is totally stupid...maybe you upgraded something wrong?

Quote:

Me too face this problem in c servers