SA-MP server error. :(

Hi all SA-MP forums,
I just want to say when I make my server I did my steps and I made it but I am having some problems. Here are the steps I did:

1) Install the SA-MP server for Windows 7.
2) Did the Host name and things like that.
3) I don't know how to port-forward, so I left that.
4) Ran SA-MP thing that makes the server go online.

But the error is when I run the Black Box thing and add my ip for the server ( I went to " WHATSMYIP.com ) I put my IP , I copy my ip and went to my sa-mp and add it but it said " Retrieving Info " and then went to start-run-cmd, and type " ipconfig " and I used that ip and it worked. But when I tell people to add my SA-MP server it does not work for them, I asked them to add both IP ( WHATSMYIP.com and my " ipconfig" IP ) but still NO.

can somebody help me please I need my friends to play on my Server.

You need to port forward, here's a wiki page for yah

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Port_Forwarding

Good Luck! It's good you learn this stuff if you have any more questions just ask.

Oh, if you're not port forwarding, you should use "127.0.0.1". If you want your own server, there's 3 choices, Hamachi, Port Forwarding and VPS.

You have to do this
Код:
Port Forwarding

This topic really should be posted on Server Support.
OT:
Well you can do Port Forwarding or host your server.
You can host through buying a VPS/direct host through hosting companies like Volt-Host,RX Servers,ColorHost,KingJ etc.
Here's a list of Hosting Services:forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=189169

You have to use, "ipconfig" for running it on your own pc."What is my " is for your friends/collegues.Inorder for that you must do Portforwarding. What you have to do is "ipconfig" and then look at your "ipv4" adress then you must copy it. Also check your port is 7777 Here an example of Ipv4 "192.x.x.xx" What you have to add is "192.x.x.xx:7777" That's it hope it helped you.

This was quite funny..

Port forward. You need it.