Nokia Lumia 920 Discussion

So, this phone got me quite hyped and cant wait for it, question is, do you think it will actually give a good challenge to the smartphone market, this phone seems quite amazing, better than the crap iPhone makes and somehow looks friendly and easy to operate than an Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin
Посмотреть сообщение
easy to operate than an Android
Android isn't hard to use

Windows Phone 8 looks f-ing fantastic but I don't think it's going to be a big success on phone due to lack of apps. If it were cheaper, I'd buy a Surface instead when it's out.

It's not yet known on it's apps, I'm sure if this phone takes success there will be huge apps scripted for it, heck even I'll join in on the app scripting to expand it's app range.

Windows + Phone =

Android leads the phone sales now, and in the future. Apple (with iPhone) will lose it's reputation soon (or if they didn't do it yet)

Id never buy a nokia, as that company doesnt give a fuck about their employees. Not that most other phone vendors would do that, but nokia is just famous for their antisocial attitude.

you sound like you had bad experience with nokia, lots of companies dont give a crap about their employees

I'm so buying this Phone, the camera on the phone looks amazing, its fast, fluid and fun to user.