Making RHino and Hydra and Hunter harmless

Hello Everyone,

Iґm trying to make the Hydra, Rhino and Hunter harmless But i canґt find a way how to make this.
Is it possible and if ґYesґ How??

Thanks

SetVehicleHealth

So do you want to disable the Hydra and Rhino from being able to shoot or do you want to make then have infinite health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deal-or-die
Посмотреть сообщение
So do you want to disable the Hydra and Rhino from being able to shoot or do you want to make then have infinite health?
I just want them disable for being shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanSEE
Посмотреть сообщение
That will set the vehicle's health. He wants to make that if someone shoots while sitting in those vehicles(as all of them are armed) the player who gets hit is NOT harmed. The weapons in the vehicle should be harmless.

Not sure if this will work, but you can set up a routine in on playerkeyupdate (or whatever it is):

Код:
If person pushing FIRE/SECONDARY FIRE button:
     If person in hydra/hunter/whatever (use GetVehicleModel to figure out the modelid of their vehicle):
          return 0;
Not sure returning 0 will block the built-in firing functions, but its worth a shot. Id try it for you, but I'm at work ATM

Ye that's what I mean.

Hmm It Didn't worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedFreeroam
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm It Didn't worked
Then you'd have to handle it on the target-end and give the person they are shooting their health back in OnPlayerTakeDamage

Are people allowed to otherwise kill each other in your server? If not, then set them to the same team. OR if you only allow killing in DM areas, make a team w/ a high number, set regular players to that (so they cant hurt each other) and in DM set people to the same team number as their playerid.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=311067