Rocksmith

Anybody play that game? Awesome game. Learning guitar pretty fast. Who knew that the best way to learn guitar would be with a game? :P

http://rocksmith.ubi.com/rocksmith/en-GB/home/

Looking at the "pre-order now!" banner you wont find anyone playing this legally yet
It sounds amusing, but 70Ђ for some graphical guitar pro is a lot. Ill keep playing my guitars the normal way, after playing for more than 10 years this will probably get boring fast for me.

What are you talking about? This was released in 2011 in North America. The website is probably old. I just bought the game from EB and have the case and disc on my desk.

Lol seems to be some shit about USA/europe versions. Release data here is end of september 2012.

Older than earth.
similiar games to this was released before,so many times,you can't even imagin,
you can see movies from 2008 playin' this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Older than earth.
similiar games to this was released before,so many times,you can't even imagin,
you can see movies from 2008 playin' this game.
No.

You are misinformed, or just dumb. There are only one or two other games that use REAL GUITARS in their game. You must be confused with guitar hero and rock band. Rocksmith is NOTHING like these games.

These "movies" from 2008 probably featured Guitar Hero or Rock band? amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
Guitar Hero
Exactly.
its the same shit.
both uses "guiters" as a controler,both games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly.
its the same shit.
both uses "guiters" as a controler,both games.
Guitar hero uses some crappy pieces of plastic with some buttons, which has absolutely nothing in common with a guitar, while this uses real guitars and (as it seems from the description) also properly detects the played tones.

Guitar hero teaches how to press buttons, while this can at least help learning the techniques. However theres a lot of stuff to learn that no game can teach you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Guitar hero uses some crappy pieces of plastic with some buttons, which has absolutely nothing in common with a guitar, while this uses real guitars and (as it seems from the description) also properly detects the played tones.

Guitar hero teaches how to press buttons, while this can at least help learning the techniques. However theres a lot of stuff to learn that no game can teach you.
oh,i thought its also a plastic...
thanks for explaining.