Gamemod help finding

Hi I need some help!
I have done a really good gamemode couple of years back, and now I want to update it with some of my new scripts.
The problem is not updating or anything like that, my problem is that I only can have 2 cars in my server and 1 house.
I want to be able to change that to 2 houses and more cars, but the thing is i don't remember what car/house scripting type I was using.
It's not [MAX_VEHICLES_PER_PLAYER] or [MAX_HOUSES_PER_PLAYER]

So please can some one come with some suggestions what script I could have used?
And don't come whit the stupid thing to search for it in the script I have already try and I have over 36,000 lines so good luck finding it.

Thanks To all that are trying to help me.

Big Love Xzuckz Production.

For house,use Simple House system.
For vehicles,,....try using Emmet's vehicle system.

Search in Filterscripts and you will get those.

But, the thing is that I have already have a advance house and vehicle system and I wanna have it.
I only want to change the max houses and car for every person, I only need to find that line that's what I need help with.
And I don't want to take some finished script I made my own scripts and I have all my things in my gamemode so I just want some help with finding the line, so what can the line of max vehicles and max houses per player say?
More then [MAX_HOUSES_PER_PLAYER] adn [;AX_VEHICLES_PER_PLAYER]