Sscanf and streamer errors

Hey guys,

recently I have tried opening my test server. However, the new versions of sscanf and the streamer plugins were released. I have downloaded, placed and uploaded all the necessary files. YES I HAVE MADE SURE IT'S THE LATEST VERSION. YES, I HAVEN'T MISSED ANY FILES.
Anyway, I keep getting the error when I try to start my server. The streamer include version does not match the plugin version. The include version clearly states that the include version is 2.6.1, which is also the version of the plugin. Then I am forced to start the server without the streamer plugin. So I continue and I try to type in a command. (I am using ZCMD) then my console returns:
sscanf: system not initialized.
I have read that this is caused by outdated or older versions of sscanf, I am only using one script, which is my gamemode, I have recompiled it several times with the newest plugin and still no luck. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this or any idea what's causing it, please reply ASAP.

Have you recompiled your script (when you downloaded latest plugins and files)?

"I am only using one script, which is my gamemode, I have recompiled it several times with the newest plugin and still no luck."

Read everything before posting, so you don't miss any details.

Sorry.