******* HD

Hello guys,

I would like to make HD videos using Fraps and upload them to *******. Do I have to run the video by another program after it's done, or ******* does the quality. You know that 720p and 1080p HD

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_OMNCpoHaQ[/ame]

You need to convert your videos with vegas or Virtual dub, else your videos will get way to big.

That video was compressed with Xvid with a resolution of 1920x1080 @ 30fps. The Output file was about 950MB. Its important because yourube has a limit of 2GB per Video.

This still don't answer my question. Let's say I make video with Fraps (60fps, full-screen). I have to run it by Virtual Dub (I already have the program), but what makes the quality in HD? What makes your video show in 1080p?

Anzhelov... Download a program called camtasia studio and watch some tutorials of how to render in HD using camtasia... you can just put the video into camtasia and render it... hope this helped!

You mean I can make the video with Fraps and then make it HD with Camtasia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzhelov
Посмотреть сообщение
This still don't answer my question. Let's say I make video with Fraps (60fps, full-screen). I have to run it by Virtual Dub (I already have the program), but what makes the quality in HD? What makes your video show in 1080p?
When you render it into HD (720p or 1080p) Then you get video file with HD rezolution.Then you upload on *******...

Alright, thank you guys for your help. I'll see what I can do.

If you like Anzhelov you can add me on skype (Name: ross8839) and I can help you get HD. Once you find out, it's easy XD

It depends on your resolution.

When you have at least 1280x720 then you get 720p quality. When you have a res of 1920x1080 then you get 1080p quality, if you go aboce that, ******* will enable an "original" option.

So at the end of the day, even though the video may look like shit, everything depends only on yout video resolution.