CreatePickup help

Im using Incognito's Streamer:

CreateDynamicPickup

But nothing is showing up...
pawn Код:
CMD:createhouse(playerid,params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You aren't an admin!");//Check if the player is currently rcon logged in.
    new HousePrice,id = HouseCount;//Creating the house price for the selected value in the command, and the last house id created.
    if(sscanf(params,"i",HousePrice)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"USAGE: /createhouse <price>");//Checking if the player uses the correct syntax. The parameter "i" in sscanf means integer, also could be used as "d".
    new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;//Creating the floats, to store the player's position.
    GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);//Getting the player's position and storing it
    HInfo[id][Price] = HousePrice;//Setting the house price to the selected one.
    HInfo[id][Owned] = 0;//Setting the house id owned = 0
    HInfo[id][XPos] = x;//Storing the XPos value to the player's x.
    HInfo[id][YPos] = y;//Storing the YPos value to the player's y.
    HInfo[id][ZPos] = z;//Storing the ZPos value to the player's z.
    HInfo[id][VirtualWorld] = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid);
    format(HInfo[id][Owner],24,"Nonusablenameforthishouse");//Formating the "Owner" house id value to "Nonusablenameforthishouse".
    HouseEnter[id] = CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 2, x,y,z,1,-1,-1, 50.0);
    HouseExit[id] = CreateDynamicCP(443.9237,509.4609,1001.4195,1.5,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Creating the house exit checkpoint and storing it in the HouseExit value.
        new file[40],labelstring[100];//Creating the "file", and the labelstring var.
    format(file,sizeof(file),"FHouse/Houses/%i.ini",id);//Formating the var to the selected house directory.
    INI_Open(file);//Opening the file with SII.
    INI_WriteInt("Price",HousePrice);//Writing in the place "Price" the inputted "Price" value.
    INI_WriteInt("Owned",0);//Setting to "Owned" = 0 in the ini file.
    INI_WriteInt("VirtualWorld",GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));//Writing "VirtualWorld" = GetPlayerVirtualWorld(..);
    INI_WriteFloat("XPos",x);//Writing the players pos for the check point position.
    INI_WriteFloat("YPos",y);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteFloat("ZPos",z);//Self explanatory.
    INI_WriteString("Owner","Nonusablenameforthishouse");//Writing a string in "Owned" to "Nonusablenameforthishouse"
    INI_Save();//Saving file with SII.
    INI_Close();//Closing the file with SII.
    format(labelstring,sizeof(labelstring),"Owned: No \nPrice: %i",HousePrice);
    HInfo[id][HouseLabel] = Create3DTextLabel(labelstring,0xFF0000FF,x,y,z,25.0,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
    HouseCount++;
    return 1;
}

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 2, x,y,z,1,-1,-1, 50.0);
This creates a pickup in 1 virtual world, means it will be visible only at that virtual world.

Try this:
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 2, x,y,z,-1,-1,-1, 50.0);
This will make it visible at all the virtual worlds.

Yes I noticed that :P But Thanks anyways!

pawn Код:
new pickup; // It creates the variable to store the pickup

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    pickup = Money(1212, 2, 1503.3359, 1432.3585, 10.1191, -1);
    // Create an money pickup and store the ID in 'pickup'
    return 1;
}

/
Read it: here is the Pickup iD's https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Pickup_IDs