Compile Errros

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(3710) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerBowlingFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5627) : error 004: function "SetPlayerToTeamColor" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5652) : error 004: function "SetPlayerToTeamColor" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5717) : error 004: function "IsAnOwnableCar" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5727) : error 004: function "IsAnOwnableEli" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5737) : error 004: function "IsAnOwnableBoat" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5817) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5821) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5835) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5839) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5843) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5847) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5851) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5855) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5859) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5873) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5877) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5881) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5885) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5889) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5898) : error 004: function "IsAnOwnableCar" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5900) : error 004: function "SetVehicleModifications" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5911) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5915) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5919) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Equinox\Desktop\ss-gaming\gamemodes\ss-gaming v1.6.pwn(5933) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.
any help for that please?last time i compiled it work without errors then i added few things and start that things added is on last querry list..

Sorry for my bad english

Most of the time, this means missing bracket, when you get 26 errors. I know not all of the time, but most.

Go back and check everything you added, and make sure you did not miss a bracket or add ( instead of {

if i give you what added can u check it for me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrix12
Посмотреть сообщение
if i give you what added can u check it for me please?
If it wasn't a lot, sure.

lemme finish this compile then i give u if not work deleted /roadblock and /showlicenses
and the thing's who added is:Police Undercover,Hitman Undercover,Roadblock,Showlicenses,Faction PayDay,and repair /giverank because it always tell me Acces denied

same shit