Which server is better??

Hi Guys!!

I am going to host a new serves but i am confused that which server / gamemode is better?
1. Zombie Apocalypse
2. Need for speed real

That depends on the player and what he fancies.
Personally, I like the idea behind the Zombie Apocalypse GMs but I rarely see Zombie servers that are any good. But that is just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code_Red
View Post
That depends on the player and what he fancies.
Personally, I like the idea behind the Zombie Apocalypse GMs but I rarely see Zombie servers that are any good. But that is just me.
Agree.
Need For Speed is worse than Zombie Apocalypse as some people in SAMP lag.
and lag means slow drive and slow drive means less chance's to win and more to lose.
and if you have else than that,than you've higher chance's to win than lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
View Post
Agree.
Need For Speed is worse than Zombie Apocalypse as some people in SAMP lag.
and lag means slow drive and slow drive means less chance's to win and more to lose.
and if you have else than that,than you've higher chance's to win than lose.
You lag in NFS = You lose.
You lag in Zombie Apocalypse = You die.
Both cases are pretty bad.

It's a lose, lose situation. But in ZA you can just die and then respawn, in a race you can't. You race and win or lose, then move on. Overall though I think your best bet is the ZA option, since alot more people at present are switching over from the driving side of SA-MP onto the the DeathMatch side of SA-MP.

lol, everyone like zombie apocalypse.
I think i have to make my zombie apocalypse server very good, intresting, rare and awesome. But lets wait for other replies.

It really depends on what people like the best and their interest. I would prefer Zombie Apocalypse but maybe the "Need for Speed Real" one is better. I'd have to play in both of them first in order to decide.

Zombie stuff could be interesting, if it is well thought out. As from what I've experienced (on Mini-Missions server, not really an all-zombie server), it's always a huge campfest with everyone camping on top of towers or in places where but one person can stand.

Need For Speed, i don't like either. But i just don't get how 'zombie' anything works on SA:MP. Stupid ideas.

Lol, now i gonna surely make my zombie server but please give some suggestions about it