Script help (car system)

I was trying to remove the location of the car checking. like if im doing ./v find 2 and im not near the car zone
it says to go to X and then do again v find so i want to make if you're doing v find and you are not in the car zone so it will show the car location with the check point.
i need to remove this
format(string, sizeof(string), "Your %s is at %s, and you are in %s, go to %s then use /v find", VehicleNames[GetVehicleModel(veh2[playerid])-400], vZone, pZone, vZone);
and make that it will show the check point.
here is the code

Код:
				if(strcmp(tmp, "2", true) == 0)
				{
					//if(IsVehicleSpawned(veh2[playerid]))
					if(veh2[playerid] != 999)
					{
						new vZone[MAX_ZONE_NAME], pZone[MAX_ZONE_NAME];
						GetVehicleZone(veh2[playerid], vZone, MAX_ZONE_NAME); GetPlayer2DZone(playerid, pZone, MAX_ZONE_NAME);
						if(strcmp(vZone, pZone, true) == 0)
					    {
					        new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
					        GetVehiclePos(veh2[playerid], X, Y, Z);
					        vCheck2[playerid] = SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, X, Y, Z, 5);
					   	    format(string, sizeof(string), "Your %s is at %s.Go to the red mark to get it.", VehicleNames[GetVehicleModel(veh2[playerid])-400], vZone);
					   	    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
							return 1;
					   	}
					   	else
					   	{
					   	    format(string, sizeof(string), "Your %s is at %s, and you are in %s, go to %s then use /v find", VehicleNames[GetVehicleModel(veh2[playerid])-400], vZone, pZone, vZone);
			                return 1;
			           }
		   			}
			   		else
			   		{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Your Vehicle is not spawned !");
	         			return 1;
	           		}
				}

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(tmp, "2", true) == 0)
                {
                    //if(IsVehicleSpawned(veh2[playerid]))
                        {
                            new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
                            GetVehiclePos(veh2[playerid], X, Y, Z);
                            vCheck2[playerid] = SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, X, Y, Z, 5);
                            format(string, sizeof(string), "Your %s is at %s.Go to the red mark to get it.", VehicleNames[GetVehicleModel(veh2[playerid])-400], vZone);
                            return 1;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            return 1;
                        }
                }
Or something.

Код:
I dont want this code
if he does v find it will show him the car location with out checking

help!

help!

Don't triple post.

i need help