Not working dialogs!

Hi everybody reading this thread!
So, I have problem with the dialogs in my server (0.3e)- when I open menu dialog and click on any item in the menu it just closes the dialog and nothing more.. I've checked the dialogids and no one wasn't same (I mean there weren't id conflicts) can somebody help me ?

There must be a problem in your OnDialogResponse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
There must be a problem in your OnDialogResponse.
But there isn't I set everything on OnDialogResponse in comment and everything is same .. the filterscripts are not working too ..

Make sure you have "return 0;" at the end of OnDialogResponse, because 1 will make it prevent running through other scripts.

I've found something strange, the filterscript which is first in a row in the server.cfg in it the dialogs are working ..

the Admin system should always be first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96664
Посмотреть сообщение
I've found something strange, the filterscript which is first in a row in the server.cfg in it the dialogs are working ..
Look what i posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you have "return 0;" at the end of OnDialogResponse, because 1 will make it prevent running through other scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, that was the problem,when I fixed that in the gamemode the dialogs from filterscripts were not working but I found that in the one of the fs's it was "return 1;" too. Thank you, for the help!