[GameMode] Counter-Strike: Battleship [ENG/RUS] (WCSBS Rebuild)

Introduction:

Quote:

This is a type of game play I have always craved, but could never find. It is the type of game play that looks and feels like a war zone. I soon came up with this mode. This release is a total rebuild which includes everything the old mode needed, and never had. It only took me a few days to create and is in need of more features, but is still perfect as is.

Features:

Quote:

1. Total rebuild starting from scratch.
2. Map has only 75 objects now and focuses the war into a small area, creating a war zone-like feel.
3. Now has basic user/admin and vip systems. Vips have access to special weapon sets, jetpacks and vip club.
4. Aircraft carriers now contain elevators to help players freely move around the carriers.
5. Whole script is scripted in English and Russian which is selected by players before they register and can change at anytime using /language.
6. Players can change their password at anytime using /pass.
7. There are now 85 vehicles(6 vehicles models) including: Hydra/Hunter/Rustler/Sparrow/Maverick and Dingy.
8. All basic systems and much more.

Screenshots:

Installation:

Quote:
Step #1: Download from Pastebin and create the directory "CS-BS/accounts" in scriptfiles.
Step #2: Install foreach
Step #3: Install sscanf2
Step #4: Install zcmd
Step #5: Install SII
*No mirrors please.

Credits:

Quote:
Weponz - Scripting/Mapping
SA:MP Team - a_samp
****** - foreach & sscanf2
ZeeX - zcmd
[DRuG]Slick - SII
DracoBlue - udb_hash

link dead

Link fixed.

Looks good, however I have a few tips:
1) Try to use proper cell sizes in your arrays.
2) I suggest using Whirlpool for password hashing, UDB and MD5 are very easily cracked.
3) If you're going to use Russian and English languages, you should make the language toggleable. I see that you have done this throughout most of the GM, but there are quite a few places you have not done this, and choose to display English and Russian at once, creating useless spam for players that don't speak either english or russian.

Other than that, nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
View Post
Looks good, however I have a few tips:
1) Try to use proper cell sizes in your arrays.
2) I suggest using Whirlpool for password hashing, UDB and MD5 are very easily cracked.
3) If you're going to use Russian and English languages, you should make the language toggleable. I see that you have done this throughout most of the GM, but there are quite a few places you have not done this, and choose to display English and Russian at once, creating useless spam for players that don't speak either english or russian.

Other than that, nice work!
1. Please explain more.
2. I rushed it. I do prefer Whirlpool.
3. The places that are not Russian is where I cannot show Russian characters, like text draws and converting an unknown English ban reason to Russian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weponz
View Post
1. Please explain more.
2. I rushed it. I do prefer Whirlpool.
3. The places that are not Russian is where I cannot show Russian charactors, like text draws and converting an unknown English ban reason to Russian.
1) You have 128 cell arrays for every string in your gamemode, an example can be found below.

Code:
stock ConnectPlayer(playerid)
{
	new string[128];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "Join/вступать: %s (%d)", GetUserName(playerid), playerid);
	SendClientMessageToAll(GREY, string);
	return 1;
}
The maximum length of a player name in SA:MP is 24 characters, plus the 19 characters from Join/вступать:, and the player ID. Put that all together and you come out with 43 characters. The array size should be 44 cells, 43 for the string, and 1 null.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camacorn
View Post
1) You have 128 cell arrays for every string in your gamemode, an example can be found below.

Code:
stock ConnectPlayer(playerid)
{
	new string[128];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "Join/вступать: %s (%d)", GetUserName(playerid), playerid);
	SendClientMessageToAll(GREY, string);
	return 1;
}
The maximum length of a player name in SA:MP is 24 characters, plus the 19 characters from Join/вступать:, and the player ID. Put that all together and you come out with 43 characters. The array size should be 44 cells, 43 for the string, and 1 null.
Please excuse my lazy cell sizes. I CBF counting cells sometimes.

Lol, why 26 errors i have all includes Plugins...
Code:
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(227) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(240) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(51) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Open"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(54) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadString"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(60) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_WriteString"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Save"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Close"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(83) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Open"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(86) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadString"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\pawno\include\SII.inc(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Close"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(167) : error 021: symbol already defined: "main"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(374) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Open"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(376) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(377) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(378) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(380) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(381) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(382) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(383) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_ReadInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(384) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Close"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(394) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_Open"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(397) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_WriteInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(398) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_WriteInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_WriteInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(400) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_WriteInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_WriteInt"
C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE\gamemodes\CS-BS.pwn(402) : error 017: undefined symbol "INI_WriteInt"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

Did you unzip the package into: C:\Users\Ivailo\Desktop\Iordan\Servers\ALFA GAME COUNTER STRIKE and then download the plugins/include and install them in the same directory?

As far as I can see, pawno cannot read the plugins you are required to install for this mode.

I unzipped the package and then download all plugins and includes. can you please post DL link with the plugins and includes?
EDIT: SII Have 25 errors...

Problems are solved, but why i can't type in the chat ??..........

@dakata994

You should be able to post in global chat. Although it requires foreach, make sure it is also working.

To be honest, your Russian Language is sick! Anti-Spawn Kill - Анти-Икру убийство xD
I read it and laughed

hello i can't use cmd /set

for examle:
when type /set 0 admin
server show me Usage: /set [name/id] [admin/vip] i don't how use this command please help me

plz add admin sysytem in it mann

@kinggta

@PAF

It has an admin system.