Admin Tags

pawn Код:
CMD:atag(playerid, params[])
{
    new string[128];
    new text;
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    if(aDuty[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You have to be OFF admin duty to use this command!");
    if(sscanf(params, "s[24]", text)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[Usage]: /atag [admin tag]");
    format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmWarn: %s has changed his admin tag to %s. ", RPN(playerid), text);
    SendAdminMessage(COLOR_DARKRED, 1, string);
    PlayerInfo[playerid][aMask] = text;
    return 1;
}
Hello, I'm getting Problems..
Well, I want to save the TAG in ma' .ini files.
But the problem is, It's saving some random Characters.
Can somebody help me with it?

hmmm

Should be:

new text[24]; instead of new text; You are scanning a string into an integer ending up with having the ANSI code stored into the variable these are those random numbers.

Hmm.. Now it's just fixing the first String..
So, If ya' want your tag as, ''Faff'', it's only saving/showing ''F''

Edit; And i get this error.

pawn Код:
error 006: must be assigned to an array

The line:
pawn Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][aMask] = text;

What's aMask? Is it an integer or a string? If it's a string then you can either use strcat to join the strings together or you can just format the string.

I already fixed it for him @ skype, he wrote it as an integer instead of a string in his .ini