Performance for multiple SAMP Servers on this dedi?

Could anyone recommend the amount of SAMP servers which could be run on the following dedicated server:

Код:
AMD Athlon x2 4200+
2GB DDRII 800 Memory
250 GB SATA Hard Drive
100 Mbps / 8000 GB Transfer
2 IP Addresses
It will be running Windows 2008, along with a MySQL Database.

How many SAMP servers do you think this can fit (with no hassle)

This isn't for commercial use - I will not be selling SAMP servers, or starting my own "hosting" company with it.

You might as well get a decent 2GB Intel VPS for that price and run your servers off that, the performance will be better imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Посмотреть сообщение
You might as well get a decent 2GB Intel VPS for that price and run your servers off that, the performance will be better imo
I never gave a price .

How much is the 2GB Intel VPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
I never gave a price .

How much is the 2GB Intel VPS?
It all depends from where you order and what you, but it certainly will be $30 or more if I remember correctly on any 2GB VPS.

It could definitely use more RAM, but a couple of servers wouldn't do much damage to it.

Do take into account it's DDR II memory. For SAMP this is not nessercarly a problem, however more intensive applications may not run smoothly. (minecraft would be a very good example). I have to agree that buying a decent VPS would be better.

For a good 2GB VPS I was ballparking closer to $60/70 per month

lol, It can run infinite servers untill the CPU can't handle any more open samp servers

It really ends up to depending whether you'll actually end up using all of the slots.. Generally you can host upto 400 Players on 1GB of DDR1/2 Ram. Tested and was fine aswell. But it also comes down to connection problems, 100MBPs isn't bad, but 8TB of incoming is bad.. I'd generally go for unlimited bandwidth , they're normally just a little bit more expensive.. If you get attacked, 8TB will vanish in a matter of minutes, trust me.

But as I said, It all comes down to the players you actually have online rather than wasteful slot space.
Hope I've helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathh
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, It can run infinite servers untill the CPU can't handle any more open samp servers

It really ends up to depending whether you'll actually end up using all of the slots.. Generally you can host upto 400 Players on 1GB of DDR1/2 Ram. Tested and was fine aswell. But it also comes down to connection problems, 100MBPs isn't bad, but 8TB of incoming is bad.. I'd generally go for unlimited bandwidth , they're normally just a little bit more expensive.. If you get attacked, 8TB will vanish in a matter of minutes, trust me.

But as I said, It all comes down to the players you actually have online rather than wasteful slot space.
Hope I've helped.
I really think 8TB is overkill .. It would have to be a huge attack to waste all of that? In a month ..

Depending on the script, nobody can say.