[FilterScript] [FS] Double Hopping

Double Hop

In the world of San Andreas noone has never really cared about the term of doing a jump.
Doing a jump is very common and can be very boring, not anymore. This filterscript has been made
to make jumping a more fun experience, by giving you the possibility of doing a doublehop!

About double hopping:

A regular jump is where you press the jump key and you do a small jump in the air.
By using this filterscript you can do an additional jump while in mid air!
Just hit the jump key twice and you jump even higher!

Short about how it works:

This filterscript checks whenever you click the "jump" button and then using OnPlayerUpdate,
to check the moment you are no longer in the air. Then if you press the "jump" key again before
it has detected your back on the ground you will get a boost towards the sky.

Screenshots:

Installing the filsterscript:

Download the .pwn file og copy the code from pastebin to gain the doublehop code.

What to do if you download:

Download the .pwn file to your filterscripts directory and open server.cfg and add "DoubleHop".
Restart the server and do a doublehop!

What to do if you use pastebin:

Open a Pawno window and click new. Then replace all the code with the 1 from pastebin.
Compile it under the name "DoubleHop" or others if you like. Then add the name of the filterscript
in the server.cfg. Restart the server and doublehop!

Download & Pastebin:

Solid Files
http://solidfiles.com/d/60f/

Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/NNb6eyAu

New pastebin!: http://pastebin.com/H1VVrpUa

In the new pastebin link i have exchanged the "new" variables to PVar which makes the script run alittle faster and makes it alittle smaller. Also it no longer needs OnPlayerDisconnect. Also i have added a "#define MAX_HOPS" where in you can decide how many double hops the players should be able to do! Setting it to 5 means they can hop 5 times in air! 1 is standard. Putting 0 gives unlimited double hops

Enjoy and report if there is any bugs

By the look's of the title, it seems awesome

Cool idea.

agreed awesome script! good for tdm servers aswell as those rp servers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by |\/|0$†_(/\)@(\)†3Р
Good for TDM servers...maybe. But good for RP servers? Maybe if you ar roleplaying superman :P

very cool idea, nice work

nice work keep it up.
adding to my GM thanks

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by |\/|0$†_(/\)@(\)†3Р
Good for TDM servers...maybe. But good for RP servers? Maybe if you ar roleplaying superman :P
Nah, I mean like if you put it in a specific way it CAN be used somewhere in an rp script but it was jus a suggestion XD

No screens :/

You could use PVar's instead of defining variables with MAX_PLAYERS.
But for the rest, it looks nice =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by » RyDeR «
You could use PVar's instead of defining variables with MAX_PLAYERS.
But for the rest, it looks nice =)
I were about to do it, don't know why i didn't.

Could make 2 versions of it.

And about the screens will add some soon but if someone could make a vid of it it would be nice. Screens don't show the full effect and i don't got the stuff for filming.

I think it would be the solution of my problems with the Ninjas War, but this gives some undefined error that I do not know how to define, someone help me please.

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(23) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerVelocity"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(35) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerVelocity"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerVelocity"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(22) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "y"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(22) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "x"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(56) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerVelocity"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Sry my bad english ;x

Seems to me as you havn't updated your a_players include recently. Go get a new version at www.sa-mp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by [
Capone_ ]
I think it would be the solution of my problems with the Ninjas War, but this gives some undefined error that I do not know how to define, someone help me please.

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(23) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerVelocity"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(35) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerVelocity"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerVelocity"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(22) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "y"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(22) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "x"
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\SAMP SERVER R7\filterscripts\doublejump.pwn(56) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerVelocity"

4 Errors.
Sry my bad english ;x
Get the new includes lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [
Capone_ ]

Код:

4 Errors.
Sry my bad english ;x
Get the new includes lol.
Thanks man, work for me (:

Really Cool!
100/100

great stuff