register help

im using LuxAdmin admin system
i registered in server with Thamburaan, but when i go in the server with thamburaan it asks me to register again.

I'm sure LuxAdmin names are case-sensitive, so it recognizes the "Thamburaan" name, but not the "thamburaan". I would highly recommend making your own login/register script, though. It straightens out the scripting and makes it much easier than it would be to edit a pre-made one.

-TyThaBomb

i bet the problem is with the Whirlpool Plugin. when i try it on Windows server it works which is home host. but in Linux it doesnt work

It's not with Whilrpool..You need to use strtolower (don't remember where to find it) with Lux. Though if it is a problem with Whilrpool, are you using the .so on lin?

yea im using .so on linux. but it works fine on my home host i use Whirlpool.dll

Ummmmm, the names are case sensitive.

yes. that wat i said. its something with Whirlpool.so. works fine with Whirlpool.dll

Well, Whirlpool is merely a hashing algorithm. Should not mess with anything user-related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThamburaaN
Посмотреть сообщение
yes. that wat i said. its something with Whirlpool.so. works fine with Whirlpool.dll
Actually, I believe it's case sensitive on Linux...can't remember exactly..Think there was that problem when using Linux a long time ago so we used strtolower instead