Please read this!! My server been hacked

Hello. As i said my server been hacked by 2 guys. I dnt know how they can be always admin and they ban all players. maybe my server is no secure i dont know. So anyone know what i have to do?

Why post here?

There is not one thing you can do but learn to retain server security next time.

Just close your server for a while and change the admin password.

Add a 2 security rcon pass. or if someone logins check if the ip is the owner/co-owner ip if the ip is not owner/co-owner ip ban them.

1 ) wronge section
2 ) if they always can be admin after your set there level to 0 . then they have your rcon pass
3 ) goto server.cfg and change your rcon password
Код:
rcon_password changeit
4 ) and why dont you simply ban them ? ( /ban )

Hazaras your plan will not work.
They have a program called 'Rcon Cracker'

and second /ban may not work maybe there is a script that will make you cannot use command to higher admins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение

and second /ban may not work maybe there is a script that will make you cannot use command to higher admins
Ok but he can use l.u.x which have 2 rcon security and then if 1 time he whould be ban then they cant come back if he use lu.x admin

Script in that only your head admin's IP's can log into RCON? Simple af.

EDIT:

You can even go the extra mile, and set the users who can log into RCON dynamically from files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение

With a program like that it takes some days/weeks if you have a long password becouse is brute force.
Your server is made by you?
Check in the gamemode if you have a command for admin..or tell us what gamemode are you using

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TDR]GiOrGoS[EX]
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. As i said my server been hacked by 2 guys. I dnt know how they can be always admin and they ban all players. maybe my server is no secure i dont know. :( So anyone know what i have to do?
Ok, insert this into your gm and compile it again and upoad it to your server... but change the admin level to whatever admin level that you are, so the highest admin level... then change the rcon password

Код:
public OnRconLoginAttempt(ip[], password[], success) {
	new plip[MAX_PLAYER_IP], playerid;
	foreach(Player, i) {
		GetPlayerIp(i, plip, sizeof(plip));
		if(strcmp(plip, ip) == 0) {
			playerid = i;
		}
	}

if(success) {
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 99998) Kick(playerid);
	} else {
	    if(RconAttempts[playerid] < 3) RconAttempts[playerid]++;
	    else Kick(playerid);
	}
	return 1;
}
So change this into whatever is the highest admin level on the server:
< 99998)

Then change the rcon password and restart the server.

+rep me please if i helped you :)