Gates,Trunks,Hood

Hai,
Well i want script for Raven's Roleplay i mean Gates For Gang's so no one can get in their HQ's with out a Helicopter.

and /trunk so the trunk opens
and /hood so the front of vehicle opens.

Please help me with those things.

About the gate, simply create one and learn how to move an object, there are planty of tutorials.

Try these /hood and /trunk commands;
pawn Код:
new engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective;

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[]) {
    if(strcmp("/hood", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) {
        new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
        GetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
        if(vid != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) {
            if(bonnet == VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF, boot, objective);
            else if(bonnet == VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON, boot, objective);
        }
        return 1;
    }
    if(strcmp("/trunk", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) {
        GetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
            if(boot == VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF, objective);
            else if(boot == VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON, objective);
        }
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

Can u send me tutorials of Gates? and where do i put those /hood and /trunk scripts

Here is a tutorial;
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=228465

These commands are already inside OnPlayerCommandText public, you need to grab these two commands without the public itself and post them into your own OnPlayerCommandText, which is in your game mode.

I Don't really understand what you mean is it in the LARP?? and the gate is it in larp too?

I didn't say a word about LA-RP, what is wrong with you? :O

Raven's RP sucks alot.
It is worse script i have ever seen, and if your a beginner get Godfather or LARP instead.
Alot easier to understand and learn.

For gates - It works for both, you don't need tutorial for Raven's.

Dude in my game mode it is LARP and Rivershell where do i put those script omg which files lol!

Learn something before making your server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreno
Посмотреть сообщение
About the gate, simply create one and learn how to move an object, there are planty of tutorials.

Try these /hood and /trunk commands;
pawn Код:
new engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective;

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[]) {
    if(strcmp("/hood", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) {
            if(bonnet == VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF, boot, objective);
            else if(bonnet == VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON, boot, objective);
        }
        return 1;
    }
    if(strcmp("/trunk", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) {
            if(boot == VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF, objective);
            else if(boot == VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF) SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON, objective);
        }
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
mind to put this on Pastebin ?