Need your votes, again :3
#1

I'm not gonna give names, nor who made them. I just need your votes. I'm just asking for votes here for 2 friends of mine. Could you be so kind and vote the one you like most? :3


1


2


Original


Vote .


PS: First one is made with Photoscape and the second one with Photoshop, SO VOTE RATIONAL.
Reply
#2

First* looks a bit processed.
Reply
#3

Yeah, some zones ar ncie in the first one and bad in the second one. But I like more the 2є.
Reply
#4

I love the colors in the first one, but the text? Errr...
Reply
#5

The first one but text is ugly
Reply
#6

I like certain aspects in no. 2 more than no. 1 but if I have to choose, it'd still be the first one. Minus the text, of course.
Reply
#7

First one.
Reply
#8

First one looks good, second one also looks good but i would prefer the first.
Reply
#9

I like second one
Reply
#10

Third one
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)