[HELP] FTP/FileZilla

Well me and my scripters have scripted a nice gamemode and now we're just trying to upload the scriptfiles but im stuck on how to use FileZilla? Please contact me on skype: rossbysouth

You would just need to upload your scripts into the scriptfiles folder, and thats about it.

Well im using FileZilla but im not sure how to use it and I need some guidance?
Ive just downloaded it now as im trying to upload the scriptfiles folder into my FTP since im using a host www.kingj.net Please help me by adding my skype: rossbysouth

Just put in username password etc, and then just drag the files to folders to the right side..

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DB_D3M0
Посмотреть сообщение
Well im using FileZilla but im not sure how to use it and I need some guidance?
Ive just downloaded it now as im trying to upload the scriptfiles folder into my FTP since im using a host www.kingj.net Please help me by adding my skype: rossbysouth
You just need to connect to your FTP, go to your scriptfiles folder and then upload whatever is needing to be uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Just put in username password etc, and then just drag the files to folders to the right side..
That would take a long time...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Select them all using Ctrl + A, click and drag and drop the entire blue highlighted files.

Or, ZIP up your files, upload it using GameCP File Manager, then extract them into the scriptfiles folder.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
select all, drag

EDIT:Too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
You just need to connect to your FTP, go to your scriptfiles folder and then upload whatever is needing to be uploaded.
How do I upload on FTP? I need help? Add my skype please: rossbysouth

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How do I upload on FTP? I need help? Add my skype please: rossbysouth
Drag the designated files into the FTP, or the designated area. Then it will begin to upload what you need uploaded.