Opening Pawno [PROBLEM]

I have this problem from such a long time. I'm just getting bored and mad about it! My computer had some sort of virus and needed to go for re-booting. I immediately saved my whole SA-MP Server folder to my pen drive. After when I got my laptop back, I copied it and pasted it back. Now, when I try to open any scripts using pawno, an error pops up saying "(Failed to set data for ")". I mean immediately just get to the script. So from that time, I now always have to click the folder tab on top saying "open", browse for the script and then it opens and I can do what I want with it. Now, what I want is this shit to stop. How do I get to open whatever script immediately without some error coming out and to also stop the browsing for the script. I just want it to be straight forward. Oh yeah, almost forgot! When you use Pawno, you see the rightside, there are some stuff on it. (Don't know what to call it...) At the beginning, I didn't have a problem with this but now, I look to the rightside, there is nothing. So is there a way to make it straight forward again and make it possible for me to see the stuff on the rightside?

HINT: The right side you are talking about is the includes native function list

Either set Pawno to run as Admin, or edit settings.ini and change FileAssoc to 0. Double clicking on a script to open it is bad practice, though.

A'ight.