Compiling problems

Hi guys i downloaded a gamemode of Roleplay i found and when i compile it i get:
D:\Roleplay\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(2546) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
D:\Roleplay\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(2547) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
D:\Roleplay\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(254 : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
D:\Roleplay\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(2549) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
D:\Roleplay\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(2550) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 4)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

I'm kinda new to this all,but i just want to know what i need to fix to make that work,Thanks for the help.

Paste the lines.

Maybe You Don't Have The Includes Please Download The Includes Of You Don't Have Them And Another Cause Might

Be You Edited Something In The Script Which Was Wrong

IF I HELPED YOU +REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirzor
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe You Don't Have The Includes Please Download The Includes Of You Don't Have Them And Another Cause Might

Be You Edited Something In The Script Which Was Wrong

IF I HELPED YOU +REP
There are some Pwn files that the gamemode depend on,That means i need to compile them too?All of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
Paste the lines.
I dont want to,Because it's a script of a famous RP server it's kinda stolen.

Then sorry noone can Help you out
Without seeing the lines how can we know What's the problem Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrunx
Посмотреть сообщение
Then sorry noone can Help you out
Without seeing the lines how can we know What's the problem Dumb
Should i copy the lines it says the errors or all the script?

Only the lines which has Errors not all the script

PlayerInfo[extraid][pCarTicket] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "CarTicket");
PlayerInfo[extraid][pTut] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "Tutorial");
PlayerInfo[extraid][pSex] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "Sex");
PlayerInfo[extraid][pChanges] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "Changes");
strmid(PlayerInfo[extraid][pAdmName], CMySQL_Get(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "AdmName"), 0, strlen(CMySQL_Get(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "AdmName")), 255);
mysql_free_result();

Please Give the lines or get
out plz