18 Wheels of Steel to SA-MP Offical!

Hello Slayer101 here.

This project will have lots of features and adventures, This project will be one of the biggest projects of SA-MP.

18 Wheels of Steel (18WOS) Is a Trucking game or Simulator and it is now going for multiplayer, there is currently a server script also going to be worked on along with this project, and will have lots of possibilities.

Anyway this project started development around last year, while I was still modding for SA-MP.

I would like to thank th4evil for the website and also would like to thank for everyone who will enjoy this project once its released. I will also post some pictures later on of this project.

Here is the website he made for the project

http://18wos-samp.co.cc/index.php

Please do sign up!

Anyway here is the people in the team

Код:
 18 Wheels of Steel team
Slayer101 - Project leader/Modder/Mapper
th4evil - Website creator/Scripter
Excel24 - Modder
Cole_Willam - Mapper
Bullz - Mapper
RyEn - Mapper
We are also looking for mappers, modders and scripters! Please do shoot me a PM or signups on the forums.

A bit of Screenies

Not sure if people's SA-MP will hold up all these mappings, more likely they will hit something while driving.

Never heard of 18WOS but looks interesting. Good luck!

why don't you add liberty city or vice city , when you ve got a skill like this , maybe people well like to add stuffs like that , and i'am one of them .

It'd be hard to map Vice City.

Wow very nice!.. But players need a custom img?? Because of not orginal objects??.. If u don't
want alot with custom objects.. You can use SetObjectMatrial you can made diffrent looking roads etc .

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow very nice!.. But players need a custom img?? Because of not orginal objects??.. If u don't
want alot with custom objects.. You can use SetObjectMatrial you can made diffrent looking roads etc .
that is true, if it has own custom objects not much players will want download the img file just to play on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
It'd be hard to map Vice City.
it just need alot of time , nothing is impossible on the life that we live in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
it just need alot of time , nothing is impossible on the life that we live in....
streaming all of this would eat shite loads of memory not mentioning players visiblity on the map load its self.

International Trucking Server is still better, it got a lot of beautiful maps and islands.