Hackers Faction

Hey guys, Ive started scripting on my new faction, called "Hackers". I am stumped on what i could put in it other than what i have now. And i am just looking for some suggestions. I plan on adding in real computers and animations, to make it actually look like your hacking, but this is just in beta right now.

Here are some screens...

So, if you have any suggestions, fell free to shoot them my way.

Put some passwords, and some tips, the tips will help players to get the password. They have to use brain.
It may get interesting and really funny.
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKen
Посмотреть сообщение
Put some passwords, and some tips, the tips will help players to get the password. They have to use brain.
It may get interesting and really funny.
Good luck!
That would be a good idea, but once someone figured it out, they would tell everyone. Unless i made the passwords dynamic, and change frequently, or can be changed by a cmd in game, as well as the hints.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds. <-- SUCK MY DICK!

say things like: "hacking shell", "connecting to host", and other sh*t like this.

FBI, CIA, utility companies, traffic monitoring center, ... Not too sure how the last one could be useful. Maybe show everyone's marker on the map for a period of time or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshb93
Посмотреть сообщение
That would be a good idea, but once someone figured it out, they would tell everyone. Unless i made the passwords dynamic, and change frequently, or can be changed by a cmd in game, as well as the hints.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds. <-- SUCK MY DICK!
Well i was thinking about 20 random passwords and hints.
Everytime someone gets the password, this password get removed.
And when you get about 5 passwords left make new ones. Hints may be hidden in Reaction Tests(If you use them) or whatever. This would make it really unique.