Question that didnt fit anywhere

Is there any way to find out somebodys IP, if you now the host or an Admin? Like if your a normal player to find out somebody elses IP..? Thanks

This fits more into the scripting section...It really depends on your gamemode. If you don't have any command in your gamemode then you'll have to script it. You can also do /rcon players

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
This fits more into the scripting section...It really depends on your gamemode. If you don't have any command in your gamemode then you'll have to script it. You can also do /rcon players
Do you mind reading again?
and No, there is no way to find someone else IP, if you are just a normal player, else if you're admin, there is ONLY 1way, if the scripter scripted a /getip.

There is a way: If you know an admin, ask him for the IP of the player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a way: If you know an admin, ask him for the IP of the player.
I don't think they are allowed to give such an information, especially if it's a huge server, with strict rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think they are allowed to give such an information, especially if it's a huge server, with strict rules.
Right, but thats the only way without scripting possibilities. Probably wont work as you said, but its better than nothing, if he really needs the ip for whatever reason.

Yeah, if you need it that bad, ask an administrator. Bribe the guy if ya need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you mind reading again?
and No, there is no way to find someone else IP, if you are just a normal player, else if you're admin, there is ONLY 1way, if the scripter scripted a /getip.
It said "Is there any way to find out somebodys IP, if you now the host or an Admin?" I guess I probably took it the wrong way...now meaning not

But I cant hack the host then check who hes connected with and then see the usernames ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian
Посмотреть сообщение
But I cant hack the host then check who hes connected with and then see the usernames ?
So you are going to hack someones IP?