Streamer 2.6.1 warnings/error?

Hello people,

I updated my Streamer since the old one has the problems with the dynamic object not moving as they should.
Now is the problem when I compile with the new Streamer files I get these warnings:

Код:
I:\GTA\server\testserver\pawno\include\streamer.inc(377) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
I:\GTA\server\testserver\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
I:\GTA\server\testserver\pawno\include\streamer.inc(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
As you can see it gives warnings/a error in the Streamer include file and since I'm not into creating includes and plugins I decided to post here and cross my fingers someone could help me, thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Jesse

It's for 0.3e - you need SA:MP 0.3e includes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
It's for 0.3e - you need SA:MP 0.3e includes.
My server is ( still ) running on SA-MP 0.3d, we planned on going to 0.3e soon but I was trying to get the moving dynamic objects fixed on 0.3d. Thanks for your reply anyways .

Best regards,
Jesse

EDIT:
Could someone maybe get me the "fixed" Streamer version for SA:MP 0.3d, I've already searched for it but I can't find it.