Player Markers

Is there a way to show player markers without using ShowPlayerMarkers in different instances?

Generally, I don't want player markers enabled for everyone so I set it to 0 under OnGameModeInit(), now whenever I use SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer() for a command it doesn't show up.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'am Not Sure but i think there is No Other Way But let's Wait for Others Reply

hey..

I never Experienced this to .. try this

remove ShowPlayerMarkers in your gamemodeinit()

and add a loop like this
pawn Код:
for(new i=0;i<MAX_PAYERS;i++)
{
SetPlayerColor(i, 0xFFFFFF00);//this will alpha transperent color of player
}
and then use your SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer() .. well i think it will work fine and remember to use FF at last color code to see the marker

Tried that too, didn't work.

Show us your code.

Note that SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer has a 3rd parameter - color. Setting the alpha channel to 00 will effectively hide the marker. And most likely you'd need to use the function in a loop.
pawn Код:
// playerid - the player whose marker you want to hide from players in gTeam 2
for(new i = 0; i != MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(i) || gTeam[i] != 2) // Don't continue the loop for unconnected IDs or if the player is in any team other than 2.
        continue;

SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer(i, playerid, 0xFFFFFF00);
}

Like I said, I've tried that too and it didn't work. There's not much to show with regards to my code since it's similar with what you guys have posted. I didn't use ShowPlayerMarkers() and used a loop through all the players to show a transparent player marker. In the end, it still shows up player markers for everyone.