[BUG] Slide Bug

Hello. I recently sent an email to team@sa-mp.com reporting a bug than was fixed on 0.3c but came back on 0.3d R2.
It's a gameplay bug and can be exploited so I just wonder if the mail was received or if you still check that email as it would be important to fix this bug on 0.3e.
I sent the email because I don't want the bug to get exposed, to avoid more exploitation cases, but the mail contains all the info and a video.

Kind Regards,
Diablosrouge

Would be best to PM Kalcor regarding this. He may not see this.

I wonder if he even sees PMs lol. Worth to try tho.

This bug can't be fixed, since it already exists in GTA SA Singleplayer! Otherwise, it would be dumb to disable this bug, since it's very good for DM servers.

This bug exists since 0.3a or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTrIx4057
Посмотреть сообщение
This bug exists since 0.3a or something like that.
As far as I know this bug exists from the 1st version of SA-MP. Even single player contains c-bug (fast shooting) and slide bug (sliding). So, it is logical that it's not a SA-MP bug, it's GTA:SA bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
As far as I know this bug exists from the 1st version of SA-MP. Even single player contains c-bug (fast shooting) and slide bug (sliding). So, it is logical that it's not a SA-MP bug, it's GTA:SA bug.
How can it exist in GTA:SA if you don't see other players? This is sync problem and its not this bug [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ua2QIRLv4Y[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTrIx4057
Посмотреть сообщение
How can it exist in GTA:SA if you don't see other players? This is sync problem and its not this bug http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ua2QIRLv4Y
Even the video says that it's GTA:SA bug.

he just said its NOT that bug, just because the title says "slide bug" it isn't the slide bug you are thinking of, the one you are thinking of is indeed a GTA SA bug. but we're talking about a SYNC bug

Alright. Now I got it. I looked up at Twisted_Insane's post, that's why I though that Diablosrouge also talks about that bug.

Thanks