Is it Jihost Or My Server?

So i did a little SSCANF And YSI Updates by downloading and installing them into server files and script.
Then i uploaded them to Jihost.co.uk
Now what happens is, When i start my server and someone joins, After few minutes server stops working while on LocalHost = Nothing Happens, I can play well on Localhost.

Is it Jihost or My script/Server?

So your saying your localhost stops working but the Jihost server continues to work?

I am not sure why you should be concerned for that, considering your using the host as the public server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
So your saying your localhost stops working but the Jihost server continues to work?

I am not sure why you should be concerned for that, considering your using the host as the public server.
What i'm saying is, The server works fine on localhost, But on jihost, After starting and joining, It gets shutdown.

Its better to use Volt-Host since it will work 100%.

Many times this problem about Jihost appeared on this forums.

I recommend you to use Volt-Host. Use the discount code GETBACK and you'll get server on the same amount of money, but the quality will be way better.

Well, this is happening after i updated SSCANF and YSI.
Grandlarc GM works perfect.
Can you tell me where to Upload the SSCANF Folder?
I've uploaded one YSI Folder in Scriptfiles but don't know where to upload the SSCANF folder.

Make sure your plugins contain .so on Jihost, I had this type of problem but it worked when I fixed the plugins.

Quote:

Germany servers are currently down due DDoS attacks. We are expecting it to be back soon.
We are moving datacenters on Saturday, move information soon.

Grandlarc GM works perfect, I've uploaded my server, I can join too, But it gets shutdown after i log in.
On localhost works perfect.
yes i have plugins as sscanf.so and streamer.so

There is something called a support ticket in jihost why not use it ?

They don't freakin' reply, Not even "JiHost" On samp forums.