BIG sscanf2.5 problem, I'm stuck...

Oh god...Hi everybody!

Yeah, I'm getting crazy right now, everything is bugged in my sscanf2.5, and if I won't find a solution as soon as possible, I'll stop with the scripting! The problem which persists is the following:

Many commands are bugged: kick, ban, jail, slap, explode.... The only few which are working are: spec, goto, teleport! They all worked until yesterday! I was able to do whatever I want to some people with my performed commands! After adding a big script to my server, I noticed a little later this big issue! So for example when I'm ID 0 and kicking playerid 1, the message says that I've kicked myself! Of course the target will be kicked, but wtf is wrong with those messages? The same issue happens for "ban"! When I explode a player, both of us will get exploded, and there is writting that I exploded him, and he exploded me! The same issue is for slap...

No, my commands seem to be alright, they worked properly since I added the big stuff!

So, I've thought by myself: "Damn, this new stuff fucked everything up, put on your backup!"

I've done this and.......still the same! I even removed the latest 3 commands which got added, but I failed!

If anybody can help, I'd be VERY thankful to him and of course, he'll get a well deserved reputation point!

Try:
pawn Код:
#include <sscanf>
i got same problem but i take backups in my script and delete Server Folder and download new then i put my backups on my new server folder and work ^^

The line you've posted is a complete nonsense!

So, what shall I do? Download the whole server-package again? Sigh...never mind, I'mma give it a try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickeed
Посмотреть сообщение
Try:
pawn Код:
#include <sscanf>
i got same problem but i take backups in my script and delete Server Folder and download new then i put my backups on my new server folder and work ^^
that is incorrect, you want #include <sscanf2> also make sure you don't have the old sscanf stock in your game mode anywhere, also, make sure your not using the old sscanf plugin anymore as well.

You got this problem, when you add your server to SA-MP 0.3e, or?

If you are using 0.3d then Update your sscanf and add the plugin and include in the includes folder and in script add
pawn Код:
#include <sscanf>

Didn't I mention that I've updated this stuff twice? And, I'm using 0.3d. Oh, and there's a strange problem:

Just the following commands don't work: /kick, /ban, /jail, /slap, /explode

That means, they're bugged, as I said, with messages 'n stuff!

Can you show me your kick or any command script?

Of course! The reason of why I suddenly found this out, is that I never tested these commands on anyone else, or I was ID 1...

pawn Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 3) {
            new PID;
            new reason[64];
            new str[128];
            new Playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], Adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
            GetPlayerName(PID, Playername, sizeof(Playername));
            GetPlayerName(playerid, Adminname, sizeof(Adminname));

if(sscanf(params, "us[64]", PID,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /kick [playerid] [reason]");

if(!IsPlayerConnected(PID))
                return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Player is not connected!");

format(str, sizeof(str), "'%s' has been kicked by administrator '%s'. Reason: %s ", Playername, Adminname, reason);
            SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, str);
            new File:Log = fopen(kickPATH, io_append);
            new logData[128];
            new fTime[6];
            getdate(fTime[0], fTime[1], fTime[2]);
            gettime(fTime[3], fTime[4], fTime[5]);
            format(logData, sizeof logData, "[%02d/%02d/%04d || %02d:%02d:%02d]%s kicked %s! (Reason: %s) \r\n", fTime[2], fTime[1], fTime[0], fTime[3], fTime[4], fTime[5], Adminname, Playername, reason);
            fwrite(Log, logData);
            fclose(Log);
            Kick(PID);

}
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You have to be level 3 to use that command!");
        }
        return 1;
    }

The script seems to be well but there is problem somewhere else.