[BUG] Unoccupied vehicle in water or explode

Hi.

When unoccupied vehicle fall into the water, then the game destroy it, but doesn't call OnVehicleDeath().
So you don't know when falled into the water. This is problem, because i want to respawn it when fall into the water or blow up and explode.

GetVehicleHealth() return with 1000.0, but the vehicle has destroyed and hasn't "exists", because death and the game deleted it. If you respawn it, then everyting is okey, but would be very good if this bug was fixed.
I'll upload video soon.

Thanks.

OnVehicleDeath is weird. It also sometimes reports killerid as 255 (0xFF) as an invalid player instead of 65535 (0xFFFF), which I assume is still a leftover from 0.2X.

Can't Kalcor attempt to fix OnVehicleDeath atleast? we've been asking for years.......

OnVehicleDeath would be great if it was fixed. It also needs a 'reason' argument though (water/explode).

I know there's a suggestions topic, this has already been posted there many times, don't delete this post please, I'm just adding to the conversation, not suggesting something.

OnPlayerDamageVehicle would also be a great addition.

Well and also some vehicles like Vortex, Seasparrow or Skimmer are respawned when they're left on the water surface... Would be great if this is fixed, since a lot of players are complaining of it.

Oh Yeah, this is just what i need !

can be deleted this post.