Textdraw

Hello i need a textdraw.

To the white thing i want to have extream-stunting.webs.com

Text font 0

I used this i made it.
But i dont have textdraw in game

Added pictures*

did you put TextDrawShowForPlayer under onplayerconnect?

pawn Код:
Textdraw1 = TextDrawCreate(436 ,5 , "http://extream-stunting.webs.co");
TextDrawFont(Textdraw1 , 0);
TextDrawLetterSize(Textdraw1 , 0.4, 2.8000000000000003);
TextDrawColor(Textdraw1 , 0xe01b1bFF);
TextDrawSetOutline(Textdraw1 , true);
TextDrawSetProportional(Textdraw1 , true);
TextDrawSetShadow(Textdraw1 , 1);
pawn Код:
new Text:Textdraw1;
If i add it there it's giving me errors

Sorry for double
I am adding it
PHP код:
public OnGameModeInit() 

Need Help to Create a TextDraw?

what are the errors that show up?

pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(37) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(37) : error 004: function "OnGameModeExit" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(42) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(42) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(42) : error 004: function "OnPlayerRequestClass" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(44) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(45) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(46) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(50) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(50) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(50) : error 004: function "OnPlayerConnect" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Sampserver2\filterscripts\Textdraw.pwn(59) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.