[GameMode] Romania Server Trucking

===REMOVE====

It's good, but i can't understand, why all romanian servers use romanian flag colors, like in first pic at log in

wtf that is ppc

This is just nonsense. Go and post it at the language section, NOT on the english board -.-"

Nice edit.
It's cool how you get those lights when you press E and Q. :P

Good job!

virus detected .. ?

new link ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRB
Посмотреть сообщение
wtf that is ppc
It is, just translated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBoardVEVO
Посмотреть сообщение
It's good, but i can't understand, why all romanian servers use romanian flag colors, like in first pic at log in
Maybe make them feel special idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChoco
Посмотреть сообщение
This is just nonsense. Go and post it at the language section, NOT on the english board -.-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
It is, just translated.
@armando112

Why do you upload it here when noone will understand what does it say meaning use non-english language section an you have permision to upload it ?

I do like trucking gamemodes, i gotta go testing it right now

Ro: frate, daca vrei ceva credite mai bun de asta, avem si noi o sectiuna de Romana mai jos pe al-prima pagina de site (indexul), iar te duci in primul sub forum de script showroom, fa-I post acolo, noi nu avem nevoie de un edit Ppc trucking, doar schimbat in romana si pus cateva lini aici si aici, multumesc de intelegere.

En: bro, if you want some good appreciates to your work, we do have a Romanian section towards the bottom of the first page (index), then go to the first sub forum which is the script showroom, make a post there. We don't need a PPC trucking edit where you've changed it only to Romanian and put a few lines here and there, thanks for understanding.

It's useful to know other languages :P.

Download links?

i added the taxi class to my server and i didnt get any errors, but when i use /work it say unknown command, and when i use it again it says you are already doing a job

not difficult put into

can u give me the script i need to add to my gm and then i just put it in

Download link?

please download link

please dowload link