[GameMode] Grove vs Ballas (simplest Team Deathmatch around)

GROVE VS BALLAS

As i found out that there are no real simple beginner Team Deathmatches around i decided to make my own one. It's called Grove vs Ballas and you can be a Grove Street Families or Ballas gang member. The goal is to get as many kills as possible. As i said, it's VERY simple to understand and it's meant to expand on your own.
It is also commented to make you understand every line of code.

There is no score system as this is meant to expand on your own.

Screenshot:

More screenshots

DOWNLOAD (Mediafire)
Link broken? Just PM me.

Happy coding! Or play with this as it is right now, but i don't recommend it.

Nice one! Repped

If you did a bit of searching you would find MANY TDM bases.

Ex: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...light=TDM+base

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windows32
Посмотреть сообщение
If you did a bit of searching you would find MANY TDM bases.

Ex: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...light=TDM+base
It's very good, but it has a register feature, a shop etc. So it is not the same what this is, it's more complicated. This is for complete beginners and has everything commented.

Simple But Very nice!
It is good for starter Thanks Buddy i can start my server with it for a Gang War...
May You Long Live! I was Looking For a Starter...
+1 Reped...

119 lines? at least try to get 500 lines. You put very little effort into making this and It seems like you just threw a tutorial together just so you could release it as a GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtjones12
Посмотреть сообщение
119 lines? at least try to get 500 lines. You put very little effort into making this and It seems like you just threw a tutorial together just so you could release it as a GM
OK, maybe i did, but i didn't place this here to show people i'm the best coder around, but just to let people make their own GM and have fun. I am NOT a good coder at all, but at least 2 people liked this so that's good enough for me.

So please, shut up.

EDIT: And most GM's have 500 lines because of the car's, i load those from a file.

Upload some pictures.

keep learning bro! u will do very good! +6 reps for this GM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
Upload some pictures.
Ok. I'll do that right now.