Originally Posted by milanosie
View Post
where did u define extraid?
What you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo!
View Post
Well, I am currently copying a Roleplay server
Fixed. If you did all those lines of code by yourself, you would've noticed these two very obvious errors already. extraid needs to be playerid and you missed a semicolon on the subsequent line.

well, extraid is custom

so u need to

new extraid;

at the top of ur script or code

pawn Code:
CMD:dutyon(playerid,params[]) {
new extraid;    // You have to define extraid
if(groupVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pGroup]][gGroupType] == 1 && playerVariables[playerid][pGroup] != 0) {
        new string[64];
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5, 264.1055,109.8094,1004.6172) && GetPlayerInterior(playerid) == 10) {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Turned your duty to [ON]");
            format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "(Group) "EMBED_WHITE"%s is now on duty..", szPlayerName);
            SendToGroup(playerVariables[extraid][pGroup], COLOR_GENANNOUNCE, szMessage);
            SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_BLUE)
  }
    }
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Fixed. If you did all those lines of code by yourself, you would've noticed these two very obvious errors already. extraid needs to be playerid and you missed a semicolon on the subsequent line.
I am not, but what about this?:

C:\Users\5740_434G64mn\Desktop\Bayside-Roleplaygamemodes\BS-RP.pwn(11452) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "}"

I am sure you are copying it! Because that is probably THE most basic mistake that exists!

pawn Code:
SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_BLUE); // <<<< SEMICOLON!

nvm.

pawn Code:
CMD:dutyon(playerid,params[])
{
    if(groupVariables[playerVariables[playerid][pGroup]][gGroupType] == 1 && playerVariables[playerid][pGroup] != 0)
    {
        new string[64];
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5, 264.1055,109.8094,1004.6172) && GetPlayerInterior(playerid) == 10)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Turned your duty to [ON]");
            format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "(Group) "EMBED_WHITE"%s is now on duty..", szPlayerName);
            SendToGroup(playerVariables[playerid][pGroup], COLOR_GENANNOUNCE, szMessage);// Try to use it like this or show me SendToGroup public function!
            SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_BLUE); // << ";" This is called a Semicolor
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

groupVariables... sZMessage ... Hello Vortex 2.