02.02.2012, 07:40
Hello,
I have my server SA-MP 0.3d-R2, hosted on balcubo, a company that is dedicated to hosting game servers, the host uses Linux, so far so good, the problem is to boot the server, look at the LOG:
See the''Plugins''Server, the truth, I do not understand what is happening. As a result it is clear that GM does not load.
I've been told I give permission to the server so you can load and use plugins but still does not work ... : |
I've sent a support ticket to the company be if I can give some solution but I do not know if the problem is yours or mine. Can you give me a solution please?, If you need to show them something else will.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english, I'm Spanish xD
I have my server SA-MP 0.3d-R2, hosted on balcubo, a company that is dedicated to hosting game servers, the host uses Linux, so far so good, the problem is to boot the server, look at the LOG:
Quote:
|
---------- Loaded log file: "server_log.txt". ---------- SA-MP Dedicated Server ---------------------- v0.3d-R2, ©2005-2011 SA-MP Team [20:53:07] [20:53:07] Server Plugins [20:53:07] -------------- [20:53:07] Loading plugin: streamer.so [20:53:07] Failed (plugins/streamer.so: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied) [20:53:07] Loading plugin: audio.so [20:53:07] Failed (plugins/audio.so: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied) [20:53:07] Loaded 0 plugins. [20:53:07] [20:53:07] Ban list [20:53:07] -------- [20:53:07] Loaded: samp.ban [20:53:07] [20:53:07] [20:53:07] Filterscripts [20:53:07] --------------- [20:53:07] Loading filterscript 'AmbuInt.amx'... [20:53:07] Ambulance Interior by Cybertron Loaded! [20:53:07] Loading filterscript 'limo.amx'... [20:53:07] limo Interior Loaded! [20:53:07] Loading filterscript 'vida.amx'... [20:53:07] Loaded 3 filterscripts. [20:53:07] Script[gamemodes/mixtico.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found" [20:53:07] Number of vehicle models: 0 |
I've been told I give permission to the server so you can load and use plugins but still does not work ... : |
I've sent a support ticket to the company be if I can give some solution but I do not know if the problem is yours or mine. Can you give me a solution please?, If you need to show them something else will.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english, I'm Spanish xD


