Restore

Hai guys,
I recently have lost my Gamemode. I were scripted it, and the computer turned off. WHen I got back, The gamemode were empty. Is there any way to load it back? thank you in advance.
Aco.

YOur trying to say somone hacked your PC to take a Gamemode made by somone who doesnt look like he knows what hes doing?

Do u have the amx??

well next time use "ntbackup"

1.) Startup > Run > type ntbackup
2.) Then select your pawn.

Done. i recommend you to backup your scripting files in one website like

Mediafire
4Share
Pastebin
Etc...

Dont back up on download sites. Infact NEVER back up on download sites. THats how your script gets leaked. Upload your script to a private online file storage or like me place it on a Network hard drive or even on a USB stick

I don't say it's hacked, last time i saw codes were all ok, and then the power were off. When getting power on again, it's empty. I don't think it's hacked. There aint amx, and I'll see about this ntbackup.

EDIT: I'm on windows 7, and there are not ntbackup.
EDIT2: I found .amx code.

The electricity was turning off many times, but I never lost my work while I was working on it when it turned off.
The only problem I had was that I couldn't run it and it needed to copy it and paste it to new .pwn

It's impossible to lost the .amx while editing the .pwn
Search better on your_server\gamemode folder

I say nicely that there is only .pwn, and amx is not there, also .amx is found at C: location.

then what are you waiting for recompile it. your lucky if the code that you type there is still there but your unlucky if you do not have your previous code inside that pwn. suggestion: recompile

There is just 1 empty line in .pwn

your unlucky. the only way to use your GM on your server is use the .amx (if the amx has no file (text inside) that means you do not have it anymore)