IRC HELP

Can any one help me!
How to give owner in irc myself and how to give to others
PLS SAY THE COMMAND FOR IT!!!

Calm down, seriously.

You need to register first by typing /ns register <password> <email (optional>
You need to login every time you start up your IRC, by doing /ns identify <password>
In order to get owner on a channel, you need to register that channel, by typing /cs register <chan> <password> <description>
The password doesn't have to be the same as your own personal password.

You can give other people temporary owner by doing /mode <chan> +q <nick>
For permanent owner, you'll have to do a lot of difficult stuff, which I won't bother explaining.

I need to give permenent owner can u say command for that.

Read /cs help access (IIRC)

A lot of people who start using it disable it when they see you've got to do a lot more stuff.

To enable access, you need to /cs set <chan> xop off
That will totally change the way your staff works.

With xop on, you've got:
-VOPs - voices - +v - +
-HOPs - halfops - +h - %
-AOPs - ops - +o - @
-SOPs - protected - +ao - &
-Owners - +q - ~
This is your default system and easy to use.

With xop off, all the above gets changed into levels.
You have to manage levels yourself in order to give people the right commands.
IIRC, level 7 to 9 are what you'd call Ops, +o. If you transfer your administration system to this kind, all ops will be set to level 7. Level 9 Ops have slightly more power though (I thought they could give someone else level 7, whilst level 7's can't).

See? There's a lot more stuff in addition. Thus harder to manage if you're not familiar with it. But if you do know what you're doing, it's a better system because it has more features - you can basically set almost everything with it.

To reply on your question itself: giving owner to someone with xop off is like giving him level 99 (or was it 999, I don't remember). Give him the same level you have.

thank you very much +rep

Can any one say the command to set permenent owner.
all saying temp i neeed is permenent

It does set them for as long as you want, just not permenately. No amount of time specified.